Finished: fully repaid!
Bologna Ponchielli is a real estate conversion project for the purchase, renovation and subsequent sale of an apartment of 118 sqm in the center of Bologna.
- Total amount: 250.000€
- Amortization period: 8 months
- Annual interest rate: 8.50%
- Interest payment: monthly
- Capital repayment: at maturity (bullet)
- Financing objective: property conversion
- Duration of the funding: 30 days from the date of opening (21/01/2021)
- Rating: B (elaborated by ModeFinance - the first Official Fintech Rating Agency)
- Additional guarantees: personal guarantee of the partners
- Applicant company: Immobiliare Madrò S.r.l.
The Bologna Ponchielli project consists of financing the company Immobiliare Madrò S.r.l. for the purchase of an apartment of 118 square meters in Bologna in the San Ruffillo district with the aim of renovating it and reselling it within 8 months.
The apartment is in excellent condition and the renovation includes the transformation of the current walk-in closet into a large bathroom as well as the enhancement of the furniture through home staging. The property includes a convenient condominium parking space in the courtyard.
The purchase price of the property is 30% below the market price according to the evaluation of the Real Estate Exchange and the OMI (Real Estate Market Observatory) of the Revenue Agency.
The apartment is located in Via Ponchielli 7, in an excellent location 20 minutes from downtown with access to public transport, train station and bus. The neighborhood is well served with stores, supermarkets, schools and the excellent 'Toniolo' clinic.
The promoting company has placed equity on the operation equal to 16% of the investment. To guarantee the operation will acquire the personal guarantee of the partners.
The company Immobiliare Madrò S.r.l. is part of the Marella entrepreneurial group, led by Francesco Marella, who has a degree in construction engineering and represents the third generation in the real estate and construction industry. During his career he has also held the following roles: CEO and President in the Board of Directors of Nova RE S.p.A. a real estate company listed on the Milan Stock Exchange. Vice Chairman of Meridie S.p.A, an investment company listed on the Milan Stock Exchange. Board member of Ream SGR. Managing Director of the family company active in the construction of public infrastructures (freeways and railways).
In particular in the real estate development among the most important projects of the group:
- Construction of complexes for residential and office use in Potenza for a development of about 13,000 square meters (revenues of approximately 25 million Euro);
- Renovation and sale of a residential and office complex in Ferrara (11,000 sqm);
- Realization and sale of tourist complexes in Val di Fassa for 7,000 sqm.